As well as the satisfaction of knowing that you are contributing financially to the museum, all members are entitled to the following:
- Free unlimited entry to the museum during normal opening hours
- Family passes for the Semaphore and Fort Glanville Tourist Railway – 2 for Family member, 1 for Single member
- 10% discount on most purchases in the Shop (conditions apply)
- 10% discount on Cafeteria Car hire
- Six issues of Catch Point magazine per year
Family memberships represent extremely good value, particularly as it allows the family to visit the museum as often as they wish during the 12 months of membership – at no additional cost.
Gold Members receive four free adult admission passes to share with family and friends.
Members & Friends
Members and friends are also invited to attend general members meetings which are held bi-monthly. All members have full voting rights on issues affecting the museum (but only one vote per ‘family’ member). The business part of the meeting is followed by entertainment, such as an interesting slide show or video presentation by members, or talks by special guests. Social functions and BBQs are also organised throughout the year.
Become a Member
Becoming a member of the National Railway Museum is easy! Simply click here to contact the museum directly.
Alternatively, download the application form below. Complete and submit the form to the museum by mail.